Sunday, March 27, 2011

Random Musings.

I just realized that I've never wondered to myself "who loves whom more" when it comes to my boyfriend. We're so comfortable with each other. Knowing that I love him and he loves me suffices and I don't need to know anything else. Its been a year and a half today, and I've only known him for about two years, but I never remember that. Hes a constant for me, and I've been able to trust that hes there for me.

Okay, that was sappy musing number one

Musing number 2:
I am really excited to go to college. I found out my exact room: 233 Harshman-Dunbar with Christina Ingle, a friend from HOBY. I have facebook friended a girl in 231 and 238 and I'm already getting to know people that I can't wait to hangout with at BG. The girl next door and I already are planning to watch Grease and dress up in leggings with curly hair. I also promised to be her wing-woman and hold her hair back when she pukes at 3am. College, please?

Musing number 3:
I cannot decide if I like my highlights. I think they are going to take some time to get used to.


Okay. Thats all. its 11. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment