Let me preface this whiny blog post with saying the following: I have been awake for 22 hours.
---
Singers may not be the most entertaining thing for you, but I have devoted the last four years of my life to the activity. When I go to your shows, I do so because I like to see you perform, not because going to a concert it my choice way to spend my Friday or Saturday night. Basically, I do it because I love you. This is why all those times that you didn't go to my show choir competitions have added up. 3/11? That's cool. Hey guess what, I got best performer twice this year. That means a lot to me. When you don't support me, yeah, it's going to upset me. When I have a competition in my town, and you choose to go caving with your friends, I can almost understand. Almost. But when I take the time to call you at 2 in the morning to say I love you I take the time to ASK how it went, and you tell me it was with a few friends and another girl. Then you don't even bother to ask me how my day was, and just decide that you're tired and are going to end the phone call. Yeah, I feel like that gives me an excuse to be upset with you.
Where the hell is my life going?
Also, I am very lucky that no one reads my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment