Friday, March 26, 2010

I thought back to my freshman year today, something I dont do as much as I should, because I typically fail to remember how much 3 years can change you. This is what I remembered:

I was that girl. I was that naiive innocent girl who never cussed and who didn't laugh at perverted jokes because she was so sheltered. I was the one that the older kids watched what they said around. I was the little sister, kyle's little sister, and no one wanted to corrupt a little sister. I was the one who almost never cussed and people were shocked when I did. I was the one who didnt get her first kiss until the end of sophomore year. I was the one who never was in a long term relationship.


Look at me now.

As of 15 minutes from now, I will have been in a relationship for 6 months exactly. "That's what she said" jokes are my personal hobby. I love making innendos. I drop cusswords, sometimes mid-class. I'm the corruptor, the one who turns my little sophomore twin into someone with a perverted sense of humor.

Who am I?

That's just it. I don't feel any different than I did my freshman year. I still have the same friends. I still like the same things. Sometimes you're just forced to grow up I guess.


P.S. I just wrote this blog post while wearing footie pajamas and cuddling with my favorite stuffed penguin; some things never change.

1 comment:

  1. You were also an extreme cyberstalker.
    And woah. You've come a long way, or have you digressed a long way? I'm not entirely sure...(:

    ReplyDelete